Saturday, February 21, 2009

New February Pictures



I promise you that the story about these pictures is the honest truth. As SOON as I took out the camera to take her First Valentine's Day picture, she started smiling before I even got the lens cap off. She is SO her daddy...a camera HAM!








This was her first trip to the park. It was a little cool outside but we wanted to get there before it got dark. I will say it was over all pretty good!


In the Tube!


Studying the tube...not so sure I like this idea of being in this tubey thing ....we'll see.



HELLO PARIS TENNESSEE....EMMA FAITH BREEDING IS HERE HAS ARRIVED AT THE TOP OF THE SLIDE!





Big smiles with Daddy at the top of the slide




Snorty face....so funny....

I would like for you to pick me up now....please....pick me up....
AHHHHH! Pick Me UP NOW!!!
Later, I was fine. See, what happens is I like to test my mommy and daddy. Snorty lion....She loves that lion and climbs on it all the time.


No comments: