Saturday, January 10, 2009

Ok, so I fell off the blogger wagon!


Hello all! Needless to say, I disappeared off the blog thing. I just kept saying I would get to it and low and behold, I never did. Emma is now 8 months old! She weighs 19lbs and is off the charts for height. I'm going to "try" to post pics from the past several months so pray for me!








This is from June. Emma fell asleep in the car sucking her thumb! She doesn't do this much anymore so I just love this picture!





This was from Emma's first 4th of July! She DID NOT like the fireworks! She screamed the whole time and had to be taken inside. Maybe this year she'll like them better!















My sweet little face!






Crazy Bath Hair!















I think this is in July also, not sure but she loves smiling at her Daddy and she loved playing with this toy!







This was in October or November at Land Between the Lakes. I had to block the sun from her face so we could take the picture














This is one of my very favorite pictures ever! I love her expression and when we take her picture, the smiles at the flash so we just keep taking them over and over!





Very First Santa Picture at Patty's in KY. She did so good! She thought about crying for a second but when she realized Mommy and Daddy weren't leaving, she was fine.








Just a little Christmas outfit I bought for her. She likes to stand up holding a hand and she was smiling at Daddy!










Handsome Daddy and Emma



I promise to keep this updated and post more pics of her as often as I take them. I'm going to try to keep this updated. We are truly blessed because Emma really is the happiest baby! She has her grumpy moments as we all do but overall, she is just the joy and light of our lives. We could not feel more complete at this moment. Love to all of you!


No comments: