Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Movin' on...in so many ways

Hey y'all! Today we really started cleaning, throwing things out, going through memories and dividing things up for people who've mentioned they want our stuff ;) On a side note, if you will please click on one of the ads on this blog, I'd love you for it. It earns us pennies and it will help us along the way. It's a very tiny way I can contribute and if you just click quickly, you don't even have to read what you've clicked on! Thanks so much!

It's freeing. It's cathartic. I love getting rid of stuff...when I really have to. I hate to move but luckily, the military will pack up for us. Whew!

Someone I sort of knew from FHU died today. He had cancer and his name is Tim George. He is exactly my age, we were born on the same day. We weren't friends but his passing touched me in a way that made me think about how the THINGS we treasure on earth aren't important. It's the lives we touch, the people we love. Oh, how I'll miss our families and friends but I know that we will all see each other again in Heaven. I hope to see Tim George smiling.

No comments: